My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.americanindavao.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Remit2Home Update

Since all my emails never worked, I am thinking someone say my post here.

This morning I received a phone call from someone at Remit2Home telling me I needed to update my account info and then the deposit will work.

I just wonder why it took MANY EMAILS and my posting here and a few other sites to get the phone call. I would think an updated account info should warrant a call or an email. Not just continued emails from them telling me the deposit was made and the money was withdrawn from the recipient.

In most ways I love the internet and what you can do, but these lies and false promises do get old.

I will update again if and when the money actually is deposited.

No comments: