My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.americanindavao.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

American in Davao has Moved

From some prodding and pushing from friends I now have my own domain and hosted website.

I will eventually put something to redirect traffic from here to the new location, but until then, please go to

http://www.americanindavao.com/ to visit and keep up with my life and thoughts.

Remember to change your bookmark to my new URL and keep reading and commenting.

I hope you will continue to visit.

Thank you all for your loyal support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An outstаnding ѕharе! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this topic here on your web site.

My blog post - homeopathic hcg
my web page > hcg injections for weight loss