My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.americanindavao.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Moving to and Living in the Philippines

I am working on an idea I have about moving and living here in Davao and in the Philippines.

There are many areas to write about and give my views. Relationships, housing, people, money, banking, friendships, driving and many others.

As I work on these articles I realize I have only lived here a little longer than a year and my views are from my observations. There are people here who have lived here longer and have different views and different situations here.

I hope I will get comments asking me things they are interested in knowing and then there will be many who will disagree with what my views are. This is good since nobody has the same situations and we can learn from each other.

No comments: