My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.americanindavao.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Reflections of a Retired Priest - Philippines

A few weeks back, a friend of mine, Thomas Martin wrote 2 articles for my site. His thoughts and insights are open, honest and interesting.

Well, as you now will find out, Tom is a retired Catholic Priest from Texas. For his own reasons Tom moved a few years ago to the Philippines. From the first moment I met him, I felt a comfortable and trusting friendship.

I do not know if it was because of my site or just the need to have a blog of his own, Tom has started his own blog Reflections of a Retired Priest - Philippines.

I hope you will visit and enjoy his thoughts, reflections, and observations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the remark on my site. I have always written for therapy. I never thought that my writings were worth others reading. I got interested in blogging from your site. I was glad that you chose to put some of my writings on your site. I began to realize that my writings are far longer than your writings and really too long for a blog and that the subject matter I write on is not really on living in Davao. I did not want to impose on our friendship so decided to get you to help me with the blog of my own. http://360yahoocomtmartin3333.blogspot.com/

Bruce said...

Tom,
It might be therapy for you but enjoyable readings and insights from a learned man. Also interesting reading is never too long. Mine are short since I can only babble for so long before my brain stops working.
I am glad you started your blog, but miss that you will contribute to mine.
I( do think we need a site meter and a few other items to get your blog noticed and to see how many visitors you are getting.